- Message from College Head
- Message from College Head
- Chairpersons of Board of Trustees
- Presidents and College Heads
- Dean of Students
- Motto and Emblem
- The Academic Code of New Asia College: Philosophy and Principles
- Board of Trustees
- Assembly of Fellows
- Honorary Fellows
- Committees of Assembly of Fellows
- Standing Committee
- Committee on Academic Exchanges
- Committee on Alumni Affairs and Development
- Committee on Biweekly Assembly
- Committee on Campus Development and Enhancement
- Committee on College Culture
- Committee on College Founders’ Day
- Committee on College History
- Committee on Environmental Protection
- Committee on General Education
- General Education Advisory Board of New Asia College
- Committee on Language and Culture
- Committee for Lecture Series on Chinese Culture
- Committee on New Asia College Cultural Talks
- Committee on New Asia Lectures on Contemporary China
- Editorial Committee on New Asia Life Monthly
- Committee on Overseas Experience
- Committee on Publication
- Committee on Scholarships and Bursaries
- Sports Committee
- Committee on Student Counselling and Development
- Committee on Student Discipline
- Committee on Student Hostels
- Committee on Student Installations and Artworks on Campus
- Committee on the Management of Hui Gallery and Y.S. Hui Exchange Programme in Fine Arts
- Committee on the Management of the College Canteen
- Committee on Yen Kwo-Yung Lecture in Life Sciences
- Steering Committee on Yu Ying Shih Lecture in History
- Sub-Committee on Non-residential Hall
- Sub-Committee on Student Exchange Programmes with Universities in Japan
- Sub-Committee on Workshop on Chinese Moral Education
- Senior College Tutors
- Members Affiliated to the College
- Department Co-ordinators
- College Administration
Since the establishment of New Asia College, Mr. Ch’ien Mu already had the idea of setting up a research institute in a bid to offer opportunities for College graduates to further their studies in Chinese literature, history and philosophy.
New Asia College rented a venue on Prince Edward Road, with subsidies from the Asia Foundation, and established the Institute of Advanced Chinese Studies
Started admission of research postgraduates with aids from Harvard-Yenching Institute
The Southeast Asia Studies Section was established
Remained under New Asia College following the establishment of The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Became affiliated with New Asia Educational and Cultural Association Limited
New Asia Institute of Advanced Chinese Studies has maintained close association with New Asia College in academic research and teaching. Through its curriculum, public lectures and academic publications, the Institute is committed to preserving and inheriting Chinese culture and the New Asia educational ideals.
Aiming to better promote Chinese culture as New Asia College grew in scale, Mr. Ch’ien Mu proposed to set up a secondary school and develop elementary education in Chinese language in Hong Kong.
The Board of Trustee of New Asia College adopted the proposal to set up a non-profit Chinese-language secondary school at the Farm Road venue after the College moved to the Chinese University campus in Shatin.
The Education Department of the Hong Kong Government approved New Asia’s proposal for a new secondary school. The New Asia Educational and Cultural Association was established as the sponsoring body of the proposed school.
The New Asia Middle School officially commenced in September.
Sharing the “New Asia Spirit”, New Asia Middle School has been in close partnership with New Asia College. The “Seminar on Traditional Chinese Culture”, co-organized annually by the College and New Asia Middle School, facilitated mutual understanding of Chinese culture in mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. In 2014, New Asia College launched the “New Asia Cultural Talks” which revived the public lectures during the College’s early days, with the support from New Asia Middle School and New Asia College Alumni Association.