- Campus Environment
- Facilities and Hostels
- College General Education
- Bi-weekly Assembly and Public Lecture
- Topics and Important Notice for Registration
- Announcement of 648th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 649th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 650th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 651st Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 652nd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 653rd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 654th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 655th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Language and Culture Programmes
- Personal Development
- Founders’ Day
- Scholarships and Subsidies
- Student Counselling
- Overseas Experience
- One Year / One Semester Exchange Programmes
- New Asia College / Yale University Student Exchange Programme
- Summer Internship Programme
- New Asia College / Hertford College of Oxford University, Study Abroad and Cultural Exploration Programme
- New Asia College / Ewha Womans University – Global Student Partnership
- Subsidy Scheme for Summer Study Abroad
- New Asia College / Hunan University Summer Exchange Programme
- Student Bodies
The five student hostels at New Asia College together accommodate 1,470 residents, representing 40% of the student population.
|Hostel||No. of Places (Male)||No. of Places (Female)|
|Chih Hsing Hall (Male)||345||–|
|Xuesi Hall (Female)||–||226|
|Grace Tien Hall (Co-ed)||60||224|
|Daisy Li Hall (Co-ed)||161||154|
|Mei Yun Tang (Co-ed)||140||160|
The residential period commences from early September in the first term and ends in late May in the second term. The hostel fee is $15,368 per resident for standard rooms and $10,250 for converted triple rooms respectively in the academic year of 2022/2023.
Each hostel has its own common rooms, television room, computer room and study rooms. Air-conditioning and computer network connections are available at individual rooms. Residents can access the Wi-Fi service at hostels. They can also use the “OCTOPUS” cards to operate the air-conditioners and laundry facilities.
One warden and several voluntary resident tutors are appointed at each hostel. They regularly organize hostel activities with the hall associations so as to strengthen the fellowship among students and promote the hostel life education.
The College implements the “Guaranteed One-year Residence Scheme” so that every student has a chance to experience hostel life.
Application for hostel accommodation would be invited in April for current students and late-August for freshmen respectively. Student can refer to the announcements of the Dean of Students’ Office or the College homepage for details.