- Campus Environment
- Facilities and Hostels
- College General Education
- Bi-weekly Assembly and Public Lecture
- Topics and Important Notice for Registration
- Language and Culture Programmes
- Personal Development
- Founders’ Day
- Scholarships and Subsidies
- Student Counselling
- Overseas Experience
- One Year / One Semester Exchange Programmes
- New Asia College / Yale University Student Exchange Programme
- Summer Internship Programme
- New Asia College / Hertford College of Oxford University, Study Abroad and Cultural Exploration Programme
- New Asia College / Ewha Womans University – Global Student Partnership
- Subsidy Scheme for Summer Study Abroad
- New Asia College / Hunan University / Soochow University Summer Exchange Programme
- Student Bodies
This programme aims to foster cultural exchange between students from Hong Kong and mainland China. Students from Hunan University and Soochow University will visit New Asia College in early July, accompanied by NA students who will also participate in the field trip in Hong Kong. During their stay, all participants will engage in a range of activities, including visits to various CUHK units, government offices, and social service organizations, as well as other cultural and social events. In a reciprocal gesture, New Asia students will visit Hunan University in Changsha in mid-July, where they will volunteer to teach in a remote town or village. They will then travel to Suzhou to visit Soochow University. While in Suzhou, students will delve into the region’s cultural and historical heritage, visit leading local enterprises and also visit Mr. Ch’ien Mu’s tombstone. Upon completion of the programme, students will receive a certificate of participation.
- Student’s sharing 2023 (Video)
The College will subsidize transportation, accommodation and insurance costs incurred. Students are only required to pay a participation fee of HK$1,800 and their personal expenditure. Upon completion of the programme, participation fee of HK$800 will be refunded.
– All New Asia students are welcome. Preference will be given to students who have experiences in organizing events and participated in comumunity services before.
– Upon completion of the programme, participants are required to submit individual written reports and complete a group vlog video.
Hong Kong Part: 8- 15 July 2024
Hunan Part: 19 – 24 July 2024
Suzhou Part: 25 – 30 July 2024
(Participants should join all the above three parts of the programme)
Submit Online Application on or before 11 March 2024