- Advancement Highlights
- New Asia College received HK$15 Million donation from Tin Ka Ping Foundation to support Chinese culture projects, scholarships and bursaries, and new hostel construction
- The College established the Alumni Fundraising Task Force to advance alumni network and development resources
- New Asia Student Enrichment Fund
- Why Donate to New Asia
- Projects for Support
- How to Give
- Gifts from the U.S. and Canada
- Recognition and Thanks
- Contact Us
- Donate Now
- How do I donate? Whom can I contact?
- How do I donate from overseas?
- When do I receive the donation receipt?
- How to make recurring donations?
- Is my donation tax-deductible in Hong Kong?
- Is my donation tax-deductible in the U.S. and Canada?
- Is there a minimum donation amount?
- What is an Endowment Fund?
- How does New Asia College acknowledge the donors?
- Can I remain anonymous in donor listings (if any) when I donate?
- How do I enquire about the usage of my donation?
|1. How do I donate? Whom can I contact?|
|Online donation: We encourage you to donate via our online donation platform (Click here).
By Mail: Please download and fill in the donation form, and send it to:
Rm 102, College Office, Cheng Ming Building, New Asia College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong (Donation form)
For cheque donations, please write the cheque payable to “New Asia College” (For donations from Canada please write payable to “The Chinese University of Hong Kong”). You may fill in our online donation form and mail the cheque only without printing out the form.
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com or contact us at 3943 9680/3943 7634.
For donors from the U.S. and Canada, please refer to“Gifts from U.S. and Canada”
|2. How do I donate from overseas?|
|We welcome donations from friends all over the world. You may donate via our online donation platform, or mail a signed donation form to us. If you are donating from The U.S. or Canada, you may receive tax-deductible donation receipts. For details please click here.
Donors from other regions of the world will receive donation receipts issued by the New Asia College, which are tax-deductible in Hong Kong, where the donation is not less than one hundred Hong Kong Dollars.
|3. When do I receive the donation receipt?|
|Donations of HKD100 or above would receive an official receipt. Receipts would be sent to donors’ addresses within 60 days. If the receipts are not received in 60 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 3943 7634 / 3943 9680.
Receipts for recurring donations would be sent to the donors at the end of May annually.
|4. How to make recurring donations?|
|We accept recurring donations by Credit Card.
Online donation: you may opt for recurring donations on the platform.
By Mail: You may opt for recurring donations in our recurring donation form. Please send the filled form to:
Rm 102, Cheng Ming Building, New Asia College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T (Donation Form).
The College makes transactions monthly (usually on the 20th day of each month). We will contact you when your credit card is about to expire.
|6. Is my donation tax-deductible in the U.S. and Canada?|
|Yes, it is. Please click here for details.|
|10. Can I remain anonymous in donor listings (if any) when I donate?|
|Yes, you can. Please specify the wish to remain anonymous when you make your donation.|