- Campus Environment
- Facilities and Hostels
- College General Education
- Bi-weekly Assembly and Public Lecture
- Topics and Important Notice for Registration
- Announcement of 648th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 649th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 650th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 651st Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 652nd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 653rd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 654th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 655th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Language and Culture Programmes
- Personal Development
- Founders’ Day
- Scholarships and Subsidies
- Student Counselling
- Overseas Experience
- One Year / One Semester Exchange Programmes
- New Asia College / Yale University Student Exchange Programme
- Summer Internship Programme
- New Asia College / Hertford College of Oxford University, Study Abroad and Cultural Exploration Programme
- New Asia College / Ewha Womans University – Global Student Partnership
- Subsidy Scheme for Summer Study Abroad
- New Asia College / Hunan University Summer Exchange Programme
- Student Bodies
To enhance the language proficiency and let students explore the English culture, a maximum of 15 students will be selected to take part in a three-week summer programme at Hertford College of Oxford University which is one of the oldest 38 colleges within University of Oxford. The programmes include English skills training, study visits, learning on topics such as British architecture, arts, history, literature, current affairs, films and music etc. and also the opportunity to meet some local students.
- Student’s sharing from New Asia Life Monthly – Jan 2020
- Introduction (PPT) (Video)
30 July – 21 August 2023 (including the date of departure and return to HK)
Programme fee (including #air-ticket, tuition, materials, accommodation, meal, trips and airport transfer) – *HK$51,500 – $54,500.
* The exact amount is yet to be confirmed. Each participating student will receive HK$20,000 scholarship from the College which is funded by the Mrs. Chou Wen Hsien Ms. Yim Wan Chun Ina Scholarships.
# Participants should travel by the same flight on both outbound and inbound.
Furthermore, this programme is eligible programmes under “EDB Subsidy Schemes – SSE and SSEBR”, eligible students may apply for the subsidy schemes. For more information about financial assistance, please visit the OAL website: http://www.oal.cuhk.edu.hk/scholarshipsandfinancialaid/.
Submit online application on or before 27 Feb 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in March.
Announcement of results
On or before 24 March 2023 (Successful applicants will be informed individually by email)