- Campus Environment
- Facilities and Hostels
- College General Education
- Bi-weekly Assembly and Public Lecture
- Topics and Important Notice for Registration
- Announcement of 648th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 649th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 650th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 651st Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 652nd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 653rd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 654th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 655th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Language and Culture Programmes
- Personal Development
- Founders’ Day
- Scholarships and Subsidies
- Student Counselling
- Overseas Experience
- One Year / One Semester Exchange Programmes
- New Asia College / Yale University Student Exchange Programme
- Summer Internship Programme
- New Asia College / Hertford College of Oxford University, Study Abroad and Cultural Exploration Programme
- New Asia College / Ewha Womans University – Global Student Partnership
- Subsidy Scheme for Summer Study Abroad
- New Asia College / Hunan University Summer Exchange Programme
- Student Bodies
Co-organized by New Asia College and Ewha Womans University, this programme aims to nurture global leaders through mutual exchange and deep understanding of the society and culture of the two regions. Eight students from each university are selected to pay one-week visit to partner country during July or August and attend academic and cultural exchange programmes. Selected students are also responsible for planning and organizing the programme in Hong Kong, including the arrangement of diverse academic activities along with cultural and social activities under a mutually agreed theme. Upon the completion of the programme, students would be awarded with a certificate of participation.
“Sustainability and Waste Recycling”
Seoul conference: 21- 27 July 2023
Hong Kong conference: 4 – 10 August 2023
Mr. Steve Chung, Global Studies Programme
Participation fee HK$3,000 (including round-trip air-tickets, accommodation and activities costs) and personal expenditures. Participation fee HK$1,200 will be refunded upon the completion of the programme.
– All non-final year New Asia College undergraduate students. Preference would be given to students who have extensive experiences in organizing student activities.
– Students with insightful understanding of the cultures and current issues in Hong Kong and South Korea.
– Interview is required (arranged in early April)
– After the completion of the programme, participants are required to submit study reports.
Submit online application on or before 24 March 2023