- Message from College Head
- Message from College Head
- Chairpersons of Board of Trustees
- Presidents and College Heads
- Dean of Students
- Motto and Emblem
- The Academic Code of New Asia College: Philosophy and Principles
- Board of Trustees
- Assembly of Fellows
- Honorary Fellows
- Committees of Assembly of Fellows
- Standing Committee
- Committee on Academic Exchanges
- Committee on Alumni Affairs and Development
- Committee on Biweekly Assembly
- Committee on Campus Development and Enhancement
- Committee on College Culture
- Committee on College Founders’ Day
- Committee on College History
- Committee on Environmental Protection
- Committee on General Education
- General Education Advisory Board of New Asia College
- Committee on Language and Culture
- Committee for Lecture Series on Chinese Culture
- Committee on New Asia College Cultural Talks
- Committee on New Asia Lectures on Contemporary China
- Editorial Committee on New Asia Life Monthly
- Committee on Overseas Experience
- Committee on Publication
- Committee on Scholarships and Bursaries
- Sports Committee
- Committee on Student Counselling and Development
- Committee on Student Discipline
- Committee on Student Hostels
- Committee on Student Installations and Artworks on Campus
- Committee on the Management of Hui Gallery and Y.S. Hui Exchange Programme in Fine Arts
- Committee on the Management of the College Canteen
- Committee on Yen Kwo-Yung Lecture in Life Sciences
- Steering Committee on Yu Ying Shih Lecture in History
- Sub-Committee on Non-residential Hall
- Sub-Committee on Student Exchange Programmes with Universities in Japan
- Sub-Committee on Workshop on Chinese Moral Education
- Senior College Tutors
- Members Affiliated to the College
- Department Co-ordinators
- College Administration
|Prof. ZHOU Jin
|Prof. CHEUNG Chin Hung Sidney
|Prof. HO Ka Yi
|Dr. LI Tiecheng
|Mr. MA Fai Hung Leo
|Prof. SO York Kee Clement
|Prof. TAM Wai Ping Lukas
|Prof. TAO Shuhui
|Prof. WAN Chui Ki Maggie
1 student representative Art Society of the Department of Fine Arts
Effective Date: 01 August 2023
Background, Vision and Mission
The Committee on the Management of the Hui Gallery is established under the Assembly of Fellows of New Asia College with the aim to serve the University community and the local community by exhibiting a wide range of artifacts. Y.S. Hui Exchange Programme supported by the generous donation of YS Hui Foundation Ltd. Teachers of Department of Fine Arts invites and selects local and overseas artists to hold exhibition and other exchange activities in campus, with the aim to develop network and linkage between students and the society and encourage their cultural exchange.
(A) Terms of Reference
- To serve the University community and the local community by exhibiting a wide range of artifacts.
- To offer opportunities in arts education through our exhibitions, and helps enhancing the aesthetic development of students.
- Be responsible for collecting, processing and approving venue booking requests. The Committee is also responsible for managing the sequence of exhibitions.
- Be responsible for providing necessary assistance to exhibition organizers, and subsidizing their exhibition when necessary.
- To give useful advices to the College on how to maintain and improve the facilities in the Gallery when necessary.
- Examine and approve applications for financial support for inviting local and overseas artists.
- The Committee consists of a maximum of 18 members (excluding student representatives);
- The Secretary is appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
- A meeting will normally be convened once a year;
- The Chairperson may convene other ad hoc meeting(s) if necessary.
24 February 2023