- Campus Environment
- Facilities and Hostels
- College General Education
- Bi-weekly Assembly and Public Lecture
- Topics and Important Notice for Registration
- Announcement of 648th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 649th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 650th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 651st Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 652nd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 653rd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 654th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 655th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Language and Culture Programmes
- Personal Development
- Founders’ Day
- Scholarships and Subsidies
- Student Counselling
- Overseas Experience
- One Year / One Semester Exchange Programmes
- New Asia College / Yale University Student Exchange Programme
- Summer Internship Programme
- New Asia College / Hertford College of Oxford University, Study Abroad and Cultural Exploration Programme
- New Asia College / Ewha Womans University – Global Student Partnership
- Subsidy Scheme for Summer Study Abroad
- New Asia College / Hunan University Summer Exchange Programme
- Student Bodies
The programme aims at enhancing students’ Japanese proficiency and deepening their understanding of the tradition and culture of Kansai region (particularly Kyoto) in Japan. Eight New Asia students are selected by the College to attend a 3-week programme provided by Kyoto Sangyo University (KSU) including Japanese learning classes (elementary to lower intermediate level), cultural activities and the opportunity to meet some local students. Upon the completion of the programme, students would be awarded with a certificate of participation issued by Kyoto Sangyo University. Additionally, the group will go for a 1-week study trip in Kansai region before returning to Hong Kong. (Introduction PPT)
3-week study at KSU:19 June – 7 July 2023 (see details)
1-week study Trip: 7 July –13 July 2023
Around HK$15,000-18,000* (including tuition fees, round-trip air-ticket#, accommodation and extra-curricular activities). Additionally, participants need to pay the meals, accommodation and personal expenditures during a 1-week study trip.
* The exact amount is yet to be confirmed. The college will provide a subsidy from HK$7,500 to $9,000 to each participant upon the completion of the programme.
# All participants should travel by the same flight on both outbound and inbound.
Furthermore, this programme is eligible under “EDB Subsidy Schemes – SSE and SSEBR”, eligible local students may apply for the subsidy schemes. For more information about financial assistance, please visit the OAL website: http://www.oal.cuhk.edu.hk/scholarshipsandfinancialaid/.
– New Asia students who studied “New Practical Japanese I” or above in CUHK, or equivalent to level from N4 to N3 (level above N3 will not be considered)
– Interview is required.
– Participants have to submit a study report upon the completion of the programme.
Please submit online application on or before 20 February 2023.
Announcement of results
On or before 15 March 2023 (Successful applicants will be informed individually by email)