- Campus Environment
- Facilities and Hostels
- College General Education
- Bi-weekly Assembly and Public Lecture
- Topics and Important Notice for Registration
- Announcement of 648th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 649th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 650th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 651st Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 652nd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 653rd Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 654th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 655th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 659th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Announcement of 660th Bi-weekly Assembly
- Language and Culture Programmes
- Personal Development
- Founders’ Day
- Scholarships and Subsidies
- Student Counselling
- Overseas Experience
- One Year / One Semester Exchange Programmes
- New Asia College / Yale University Student Exchange Programme
- Summer Internship Programme
- New Asia College / Hertford College of Oxford University, Study Abroad and Cultural Exploration Programme
- New Asia College / Ewha Womans University – Global Student Partnership
- Subsidy Scheme for Summer Study Abroad
- New Asia College / Hunan University Summer Exchange Programme
- Student Bodies
|1. [FINAL CALL] “Go farming” with Prof. Lam X CUAgro!
Prof. Lam Hon-ming, the Chairperson of the Committee on Environmental Protection of New Asia College, would like to share a talk about the science of seeds. He also invites our students and staff to go farming with him to enjoy of fun of farm life and being with the nature. Together with CUAgro, more agricultural activities shall follow. All NA staff and students and CUAgro members who are interested in organic farming are welcome!
Online Zoom Talk:
Practical farm works:
Online Registration: https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=13655475
Enquiry: Mr. Jack Wong of the Dean of Students’ Office (Tel: 3943 1690; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Miss Carmen Chin, CUAgro (Tel: 5400 8310).
|2. New Asia College/Yale University Student Exchange Program 2022/23
The theme for this year’s exchange program is “Education and Technology”, and its application has already started. All New Asia full-time undergraduates are welcome to apply. Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend a selection interview on October 21.
Applicants are expected to have good understanding of the theme in both Hong Kong and the Mainland, and from a global perspective. Interested students should submit online application at College website (please click here) on or before October 9.
For further enquiries, please contact Mr. Jason Yeung of the Dean of Students’ Office (Tel: 3943 7612; Email: email@example.com).