(Click to enlarge)
Co-organized by New Asia College and Ewha Womans University, this programme aims to nurture global leaders through mutual exchange, research study and deepening the understanding of the society and culture of the two regions.
The programme theme for this year is “What next after the COP 26: The implications of the climate crisis and collaborative efforts in Asia”, with Prof. WONG Wing-tak Jack from School of Life Sciences as the academic adviser to guide the students throughout the small-group research study on the theme. There are also opportunities to learn from different scholars or entrepreneurs during the visits to laboratories or firms. Additionally, students will co-organise a 2-day online exchange conference which shares academic, social and cultural events and experience with Ewha students. Upon the completion of the programme, students would be awarded with a certificate of participation. All NA students are welcome.
"What next after the COP 26: The implications of the climate crisis and collaborative efforts in Asia"
March – July 2022 with 2-day online exchange conference on 9 – 10 July 2022
Prof. WONG Wing-tak Jack, School of Life Sciences
- Group projects and presentation supervised by the academic adviser
- Opportunity to engage in collaboration with researchers and entrepreneurs
- Laboratory and firm visit
- A mission to educate and inspire people to cope with environmental issues
- Academic, social & cultural online events with Ewha students
- Free of Charge. College will fully subsidize the expenses involved in projects and events
- All New Asia College students are welcome
- Interview in early March, 8 students will be recruited
Submit online application during 10 - 28 February 2022
Mr. Jack Wong