(A) Terms of Reference
1. To consider and discuss approaches to routine and specific College affairs;
2. To advise the Assembly of Fellows on College affairs
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members;
2. Head of the College serves as Chairman and College Dean of Students as Ex-officio
member of the Committee. College Secretary serves as Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The Committee will meet four times in an academic year;
2. The Chairman may convene ad hoc meeting(s) if deemed necessary or upon
receipt of a written request from half of the Committee members;
3. The Chairman of the Committee may request the presence of staff members or student
representatives to assist in the meetings or to provide information for the meetings.
12 January 2017