Background, Vision and Mission
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To serve the University community and the local community by exhibiting a wide range of artifacts.
2. To offer opportunities in arts education through our exhibitions, and helps enhancing
the aesthetic development of students.
3. Be responsible for collecting, processing and approving venue booking requests. The Committee
is also responsible for managing the sequence of exhibitions.
4. Be responsible for providing necessary assistance to exhibition organizers, and subsidizing their
exhibition when necessary.
5. To give useful advices to the College on how to maintain and improve the facilities in the Gallery
6. Examine and approve applications for financial support for inviting local and overseas artists.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members(excluding student representatives);
2. The Secretary is appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. A meeting will normally be convened once a year;
2. The Chairperson may convene other ad hoc meeting(s) if necessary.
12 January 2017