The committee is mainly responsible for the academic publications of the New Asia College.
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To study issues of the College’s academic publications and submit proposals to
the Assembly of Fellows;
2. To facilitate academic publications; to establish an ad-hoc editorial board if needed;
3. To supervise the editorial boards, review publications and their performance;
4. To assist colleagues of the College in matters related to academic publications;
5. To handle other duties on publications as assigned by the Assembly of Fellows.
6. To review and decide the scope and form of financial support for publications.
The Committee maximum not over 15 members (student representatives not including);
(C) Meeting Schedule
The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017