Background, Vision and Mission
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To review activities being held in the previous year;
2. To suggest activities during Environmental Protection Fortnight in the current year;
3. To advise on some measures or practices that would help the college to become more environmental friendly;
4. To handle other duties assigned by the Assembly of Fellows.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members (not including student representatives);
2. The Chairperson of the Committee is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows,
while the Secretary is appointed by College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The Committee meets at least once a year;
2. The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017