Vision and Mission
1. To oversee the management of College’s
2. To enhance non-formal education for
non-residential students through Non-residential Hall activities.
(A) Terms of Reference
1. This Sub-Committee is established under the
College Committee on Student Hostels, and
should be accountable to the College
Committee on Student Hostels.
2. To oversee and advise on the activities
organized by the Non-residential Hall Association.
3. To monitor the usage of Non-residential Hall
4. To oversee the major renovations/procurement
of equipment of the Non-residential Hall.
1. The Sub-Committee consists of no more than 6
members (not including the
Chairperson of the Sub-Committee);
- Three staff members to be appointed
by the College;
student representatives from Non-residential Hall Association of New Asia
student representative appointed by Representative Council of New Asia College
2. Chairperson of the Sub-Committee should be the Warden of the
College’s Non-residential Hall who is
appointed by the College Head and
approved by the College Assembly of Fellows.
(C) Meeting Schedule
01 March 2021