Background, Vision and Mission
(A) Terms of Reference
To advise and make recommendations to the College on quality assurance of General Education
courses and other related activities for continuous improvement.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members;
2. The Chairperson is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is appointed
by the College Secretary;
3. The Dean of General Education of the College is an ex-officio member.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. One meeting will normally be convened in each academic year;
2. The Chairperson may convene other ad hoc meeting(s) if necessary.
12 January 2017