(A) Terms of Reference
1. To handle student disciplinary cases according to the “Procedures for Handling Student Disciplinary Cases”
set by the Senate Committee on Student Discipline of the University, as part of the process of educating
students of the College who may have violated any rules/regulations of the University or who may have
committed any misconduct, so as to make them realize and correct any mistakes;
2. To conduct investigations for handling all matters pertaining to the discipline of all students of the College
in accordance with the relevant University Regulations;
3. To recommend concerned students to receive counselling services when necessary;
4. To be accountable to the Assembly of Fellows.
1. Up to 15 members (excluding student representatives);
2. The Chairperson is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is appointed by
the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017