Background, Vision and Mission
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To promote general awareness among students on the importance of
whole person development and mental health.
2. To foster a supportive learning environment which helps promote
whole person development as well as students’ welfare.
3. To coordinate activities and events which encourage students to achieve self-awareness,
acceptance, appreciation and personal growth.
4. To recommend strategies and policies related to student counselling and development.
5. To undertake any other duties and functions related to student counselling and
development assigned by the College.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members (excluding student representatives);
2. The Chairperson is the Dean of Students, while the Secretary is appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The committee will normally meet once a year;
2. The Chairperson may convene other ad hoc meeting(s) if necessary.
12 January 2017