(A) Terms of Reference
1. To draft stipulations of Scholarship and bursary schemes;
2. To select recipients of scholarships and bursaries;
3. To establish a review group if needed and seek the Assembly of Fellows’ authorization of making
final decisions to the groups;
4. The Committee handles scholarships and bursaries of the College, overseas scholarships, scholarships
and bursaries of the University, government grants and loans and other scholarships as assigned by
the Assembly of Fellows;
5. To handle other duties assigned by the Assembly of Fellows.
1. The Committee maximum not over 15 members (student representatives not including); 2 student
representatives are appointed by Student Union of the College and 1 student representative
is appointed by the Representative Council of the Student Union of the College for 1 year;
2. The Chairperson of the Committee is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is
appointed by the College Secretary. The ex-officio Members are the Dean of Students and the
College Secretary of the College.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The Committee meets at least once a semester;
2. The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017