(A) Terms of Reference
1. To decide three to four lectures on China’s politics/diplomacy/military, economy, society, technology
as well as local history of Hong Kong (which are held in College’s Biweekly Assembly and
Student Lunch / Dinner Colloquium) every academic year;
2. To invite one or more academics or professionals in the relevant areas as speakers;
3. To review the effectiveness and direction of the lecture series;
4. To be accountable to the Assembly of Fellows.
1. Up to 15 members ;
2. The Chairperson is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is appointed by
the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The Committee has at least one meeting for every academic year;
2. The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017