(A) Terms of Reference
1. To plan and implement various activities that enhance language ability (including
English, Putonghua and Cantonese), and promote intercultural exchange;
2. To support and sponsor student bodies of the College to organize activities that
cultivate a multicultural campus life;
3. To be accountable to the Assembly of Fellows.
1. Up to 15 members (excluding student representatives);
2. The Chairpersons are appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is
appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The Committee has at least one meeting for every academic year;
2. The Chairpersons calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017