Background, Vision and Mission
The Committee aims to raise students’ awareness of environmental protection by promoting and organizing various activities relating to environmental protection.
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To review activities being held in the previous year;
2. To suggest activities during Environmental Protection Fortnight in the current year;
3. To advise on some measures or practices that would help the college to become more
4. To handle other duties assigned by the Assembly of Fellows.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members (not including student representatives);
2. The Chairperson of the Committee is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the
Secretary is appointed by College Secretary.
(C) Meeting schedule
1. The Committee meets at least once a year;
2. The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017