Prof. CHENG Sze Lok Alfred
Background, Vision and Mission
The Committee aims to promote academic ambience and build the spirit of the College among staff.
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To organize activities for staff which will promote academic ambience and build the spirit of the College;
2. To study tasks assigned by Head of the College and Assembly of Fellows.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members(excluding student representatives);
2. The Secretary is appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. A meeting will normally be convened at the beginning of the school year;
2. The Chairperson may convene other ad hoc meeting(s) if necessary.
12 January 2017