Effective Date : 01 August 2020
(A) Terms of Reference
1. To formulate plans in relation to cultural enrichment, environmental sustainment, and
facility enhancement on New Asia campus (hereafter the “campus”);
2. To articulate a long-term vision of the campus design in alignment with the College missions and spirit;
3. To recommend optimal uses of campus areas for the well-being of the College community;
4. To advise on donations in kind with impact on the landscaping and general environment of the campus,
including but not limited to greenery, artistic and architectural pieces;
5. To be accountable to the Assembly of Fellows.
1. Up to 15 members (excluding student representatives);
2. The Chairperson is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is appointed by
the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017