(A) Terms of Reference
1. To plan and implement College’s Biweekly Assemblies and Student Lunch / Dinner Colloquia;
2. To invite academics, professionals or people with social impact in the relevant areas as speakers;
3. To set direction and regulation of Biweekly Assembly and Student Lunch/Dinner Colloquium;
4. To be accountable to the Assembly of Fellows.
1. Up to 15 members (excluding student representatives);
2. The Chairperson is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is
appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. The Committee has at least one meeting for every academic year;
2. The Chairperson calls for meetings whenever needed.
12 January 2017