Background, Vision and Mission
(A) Terms of Reference
1. Examine and approve applications for financial support for attending academic
conferences or inviting overseas scholars;
2. Review on the existing guidelines of the Programme and propose amendments if necessary.
1. The Committee consists of a maximum of 15 members;
2. The Chairperson is appointed by the Assembly of Fellows, while the Secretary is
appointed by the College Secretary.
(C) Meeting Schedule
1. A meeting will normally be convened after each round of applications of
conference grants (three rounds each year);
2. The Chairperson may convene other ad hoc meeting(s) if necessary.
12 January 2017