Providing career advice is not the only focus of the programme, we also pay much emphasis on advancing mentees’ studies and conduct. Mentors in our programme will not only provide career advice to mentees, but also organize various recreational and educational activities. Mentors and mentees can become friends and they share their life in New Asia and other experiences with each other.
Affected by the pandemic, most of our students have not experienced campus life. We hope that alumni would share their stories with the students, in order to carry on the tradition of our college culture. We also hope our students would know more about the College and meet new friends and experienced alumni of different years.
Through the programme, you can:
· Expand your network by knowing alumni with different expertise, you would also learn from their life experiences sharing;
· Share common interests, organize activities to exchange experiences;
· Expand your friend zone in New Asia College;
· We welcome International students (we are recruiting English speaking mentors), hoping to promote cultural exchange.
The College will organize a Career Talks Day to provide career information of different fields to the mentees. A Career Apprenticeship Scheme will also be held to train up mentees with the skill sets for job hunting. All students of New Asia College are welcome to join the Programme.
· Deadline for application: 30 September 2021
· Online application:
https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=13638250 (Mentees) / https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=13638248 (Mentors)
Mr. Kelvin Cheung, New Asia College